Charleston Divorce Modifications Attorney

After a divorce is finalized, you may need additional adjustments should your circumstances change. If you receive child support payments, you may need additional compensation. You may need an adjustment to your custody or parenting schedule. A modification is a legal remedy available to anyone who has received a final order on a child custody or payment arrangement and who seeks a modification. At Lyne Ranson Law Offices, PLLC, we are experienced in assisting individuals and families seek a divorce modification.

You may be able to obtain a modification to a divorce order regarding custody, support, or a visitation or parenting time schedule

Contact us if you are interested in a divorce modification. We can assist you with any of the following:

Child Support Modifications - We can represent you in a child support modification hearing and represent your interests in the increase or decrease of a child support obligation. With our advocacy, we can help you demonstrate that there has been a significant and continuing change of circumstances that justify a child support modification. A change of circumstances may include a significant change in income by either party. You may also seek a child support modification if you are unable to pay as the result of a health condition or seek an increase if your child has a greater need.

Child Custody Modifications - Our attorneys can assist you in seeking a child custody modification after a divorce. To make a successful request for a post-divorce modification to a child custody order, you must demonstrate a significant and continuing change that warrants a child custody modification such as a relocation, child abuse, or neglect. At Lyne Ranson Law Offices, PLLC, we are dedicated to assisting families in need of a custody modification efficiently and effectively come to a resolution.

Visitation and Parenting Time Modifications - Our attorneys represent men and women in visitation and parenting time modification matters. You may be able to make a request for a post-divorce or family court modification if you have endured a significant and continuing change that warrants a modification. We will prepare a compelling case on your behalf to assist you in obtaining a modification to visitation or parenting time. You may be able to seek a modification if one parent fails to exercise parenting time, if the children are requesting a modification, or if one party is preventing another parent from having parenting time.

For more information or to speak with an experienced divorce modifications lawyer, contact Lyne Ranson.

Flexible appointment schedules • Nearly 45 years of legal experience