Easy Divorce WV: West Virginia’s Premiere Online Divorce Solution
No awkward meetings. No lengthy legal proceedings. No frustration completing complicated legal forms and guessing at right answers. No big attorney fees to pay. Maintaining a positive relationship with your spouse and helping you get on to a new life.
Learn More About Easy Divorce WV
Making Divorce Easier And More Amicable In West Virginia
Plans And Pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
Divorce Is Not Easy, But We Can Make The Process EASIER For You!
We are not just a faceless website with forms. We are West Virginia lawyers who practice family law every day across our state. Lyne Ranson Law Offices, PLLC, is a well-known, established and very respected law firm offering family law legal experience through our custom online platform. This allows anyone in West Virginia who wants access to high-quality and premium divorce assistance to have it at their fingertips.
Our attorneys and legal team will reduce your stress by filling out your initial paperwork, providing necessary guidance and preparing you to file for divorce when you are ready.
It’s As Easy As 1, 2, 3
Pick the package that is right for you below.
Submit your credit card payment through Law Pay.
Receive a link to your program package, submit your Information and follow the instructions we send you.
Experienced West Virginia Attorneys Helping You Through A Divorce
We are the ONLY online divorce assistance law firm where licensed West Virginia attorneys will be preparing necessary divorce paperwork based on the plan chosen and your needs in addition to a final review at the time of filing. Our packages do not include representation or going to court with you.
Whether it is a simple divorce without many assets or one involving children, substantial assets or alimony, we can help make the West Virginia divorce process EASY. This will save you time, money and stress and can assist in starting your new life.
Premium Online Divorce Plans That Fit Your Needs
- Prepare divorce Petition
- Prepare Civil Case info Sheet necessary to file
- Prepare Financial statement necessary to file
- Everything in the Basic plan plus…
- Children – Prepare parenting plan
- Children – Caretaking functions worksheet
- Children – Initial child support estimate
- Alimony – monthly expense sheet
- Everything in the Basic and Gold plans plus…
- Alimony – alimony factors consideration worksheet
- Settlement Agreement to be inserted in Final Order
- Debt Asset Sheet to show total values each person receives
- Agreed Final Order
- Virtual Consultation with attorney after documents finalized