Charleston, WV Divorce Law Office
If you are looking for trustworthy attorneys who have experience handling numerous divorce cases successfully, then turn to Lyne Ranson Law Offices, PLLC. The firm’s founding attorney, Lyne Ranson, has more than 41 years of experience practicing law. From our office location in Charleston, our team works with individuals throughout West Virginia to effectively guide them through complex and simple divorces.
Divorce Attorneys Providing Personal Service To Charleston
Our lawyers can manage all divorce-related issues, including:
- Dividing assets equitably
- Determining spousal support
- Interpreting and applying prenuptial agreements
- Mediating and privately resolving disputes
- Representing clients in traditional litigation
Our hallmark is the personalized service that our divorce lawyers provide. You can expect to build a relationship with our attorneys so that they will know how best to serve you.
Lyne Ranson Law Offices, PLLC
1528 Kanawha Blvd., East
Charleston, WV 25311
All About Our Charleston Office
Our office is located in downtown Charleston just off Kanawha Boulevard East. It is easy to drive to, as we are near the exits for I-64, I-77 and U.S. Route 119.
- From the north: Take I-77 S to WV-114 S. Turn right onto Kanawha Boulevard East.
- From the east: Take US-60 W and merge onto I-64 W/I-77 N/US-60 W. Take exit 97 for US-60 W/Kanawha Blvd.
- From the south: Take I-64 W/I-77 N and take exit 97 for US-60 W/Kanawha Blvd.
- From the west: Take WV-34 N to US-60 E. Turn right onto WV-25 E/1st Ave., then stay right and take the exit for I-64 E. Continue to Kanawha Boulevard East.
During your visit, you can also visit one of the many attractions near our office. Downtown Charleston is filled with such destinations, including:
- The West Virginia State Museum
- West Virginia State Capitol
- West Virginia Veterans Memorial
- The Clay Center
- Haddad Riverfront Park
If you cannot visit us in person, that is OK. We also offer appointments via phone and videochat. Although our attorneys understand that this is a difficult time, they look forward to meeting you so that they can begin helping you.